Friday, December 8, 2017

November Leaves 4

This is the fourth in my November Leaves series.  I'm doing these in Nancy Hillis's online Studio Journeys group and enjoying it so much.  Our first Art Bundle, or assignment, was to work in a series.  This is not new to me, but I have enjoyed approaching working in a series with more consciousness.  I found that after I painted the first three however I wanted, I was ready to start pushing myself on a few things.  On this fourth one, I wanted to play with more minimalism, although I'm not sure if most would consider this very minimalist.  The constraints I've given myself for this series is black, white and earth tones in a 12" square.

November Leaves 4, acrylic on paper, 12x12"

2 comments:

Dreamcicle Journeys said...

Robin, I like this one the best. It has lots of energy and beautiful colors.

Robin Olsen said...

Thanks Paula! This was my favorite too!