Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Goodbye to 2016

Considering I've been working on this stitch project for two years now, I'm a little sad to be done with it.  It has become such a staple of my days and I thoroughly enjoyed this one.  I liked the stitching of individual components in 2016 and then seeing how they all joined together month by month in 2017.  So with this last post of December 2016, I'll say goodbye to it, at least for now.  I'm hoping that someday I may find a place to display the whole project and get some decent photos of it all together.  I really haven't gotten to see how the whole year interacts together.  Maybe a big space will come my way this year.





2 comments:

Maria Shell said...

It is incredible! Happy New Year Robin!

Robin Olsen said...

Thanks Maria! May you have a great new year too!