Friday, September 5, 2008

Cracking the Books

The academic year is so firmly engrained in me that September always feels like the start of a new year and the time to take on new challenges.  One big challenge for me this year is to take another little step up this mountain of technology in front of me.  As I do, you will probably witness many stumblings along the way.

I have so many creative ideas filling my notebooks and sketchpads that I'm hoping this blog will serve to document the realization of more of them this year.  If not, I hope the fear of public humiliation, as I face an empty blog, will keep me moving.

Some of my favorite words are Dylan's:  "He not busy being born is busy dying."  Time for a new adventure.

1 comment:

Suzie Wolfer LCSW said...

I know exactly whwat you mean about September and the year starting again. I feel the same way!

Suzie