Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Finishing Up September

I wrapped up my Sept. 2016 stitching project and am ready to move into the depths of autumn, my favorite time of year.  Here are all the components joined together.









I hope to be stitching with rich, fall colors all month, but I won't be posting.  I'm heading out on a cruise with my mom that goes through New England up to Nova Scotia and Quebec.  I've always had New England in fall on my bucket list, so I'm hoping we will catch it in all its glory.  See you in Nov!

2 comments:

Maria Shell said...

Robin- How long are these pieces? I am beginning to think that you have a really awesome installation piece in the works. Have you thought about how and where you might install the entire year? I would love to see that!

Robin Olsen said...

Each piece is about 36" long. 3--36" segments for each month. I would love to be able to attach them in one big long piece that drapes up and down in a big space so that the days and months flow into one another. But I have not found a space to accommodate all that. Let me know if you run across something! 😀